Sunday 28 October 2018

Trev Reacts to The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 4! NOooooooo!


via IFTTT Trev Reacts to The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 4! OMFG NO! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you my reaction video to the ending of the walking dead season 9 episode 4. Oh man! I don't care how much information we had prior to this happening, it really in the end didn't help much. I am straight Freaking out! Put a fork in it dudes, it's done. I don't see any way the show can survive this one. This is too much! 9 years man, 9 years! ARGHHH! Thanks for watching guys, check back in 30 minutes for my full review of the episode. Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #thewalkingdead #rickdies #rick'sdeath #rickgrimes #amc #rick Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment