Monday 22 October 2018

The Walking Dead Season 9 - A is for Alpha and B is for Beta?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 9 - A is for Alpha and B is for Beta? + Am I an Alpha or a Beta? Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb Why would Anne say “I thought you were a B” if it means Gabriel would have to be “bitten” Doesn’t make sense to me - MayuFunnies A for Alpha person?? B for Beta (2nd rate person) seems like when gabriel stepped up she then confirmed he was an A person... finally donwe have an answer for the A??? - Michael Boggon Q n A..Trev, are you an A or a B? - Dave Berg What did Jadis mean by A or B? - Tinashe Chingosho Ok there is an “A” on the helicopter. Any reliance to A or B? - Anna Hunt Q&A Trev: I hate the idea of the second time skip. It's a big gripe about this season I've had. All these things have culminated, but we're meant to believe for years, everything's been fine? Hay you lucky basturd did you get some legal weed yet - Random May Hey Trev just my guess, I dont know if you may think the same. My guess is that Daryl and Maggie will attempt to kill negan and rick will jump in front of negan or intervene somehow and get stabbed by Daryl by accident. And he will bleed out and turn and Maggie will finish Rick off. Michonne will find out and try and kill Maggie and but Maggie will escape (Maybe to the helicopter or to some other group. (Since the producers said her ending will be open.) Just my guess but I have no Idea. Just kinda thought it lined up fairly well. - PixL50 TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #thewalkingdead #beta #alpha #helicopter Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment