Tuesday 9 October 2018

The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 5 - The Defining Episode!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 5 - The Defining Episode! What Comes After "What Comes After" - Written by Matthew Negrete & Scott M. Gimple 3 Characters Returning! https://ift.tt/2QBqdUk Sasha, Hershel, and Shane! Glad we got a Redshirt death that actually made an impact. I’m so use to their deaths not mattering whatsoever. - Jakoob Shmeedurmahn They killed ken. Shows not gonna be the same.I'm done with this show. #kendeservedbetter - Andy Zwarych this felt fresh, glad gimple is gone. - Jon Lochert This show is so damn boring now. That was a lame ass season premiere. 3/4 of the episode was looting a museum for a horse and buggy. I hate to be so negative about TWD because I've loved the show since day 1 and I always will but I don't even really look forward to new episodes now. Back in its prime I'd wake up on Sunday morning and I was giddy with anticipation. It was on my mind all day. Its just not that anymore which is sad. - Ross Watson You should say walkers instead of zombies - Adog 00 Rick won’t die it’s just the biggest fakeout ever in TV history - Rosie Garcia it was a good episode but who wants to bet the ratings for the season 9 premiere was the lowest ever - Rosita's hubby It’s OFFICIAL! The walking dead is now a full on soap opera! - pay fone TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #thewalkingdead #rickgrimes #episode5 #season9 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment