Sunday 14 October 2018

The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 2 - The Bridge - Video Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 2 - The Bridge - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the premiere episode of The Walking Dead Season 9. The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 2 - The Bridge! This being the second episode or the follow up after seeing the premiere, I really felt like this episode was just a day in the life of. The highlights for the episode are definitley Negan with Rick and mentioning Carl. Also the Daryl zombie kills and Daryl vs Justin was pretty fun. Aside from that though this episode really didn't add much to The Walking Dead for me. A relationship between Gabriel and Anne? Meh, it's okay I guess. I am going to be giving this episode a 8.3 out of 10. Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #thewalkingdead #negan #rickgrimes #amc Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment