Sunday 28 October 2018

Andrew Lincoln's Goodbye Letter to Fans! - My Thoughts


via IFTTT My Thoughts on Andrew Lincoln's Goodbye Letter to Fans! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on Andrew Lincoln's Goodbye Letter to fans and media. You can check it out here if you haven't read it already: https://ift.tt/2qgyFgC I can’t wait for Trev to tell me about it. I stopped walking WD a while ago. - Oasis S. Hey Trev, I heard that on IMDB.com says that Dwayne Jones, Morgans son, will be in the season finale of season 9 the walking dead. What are your thoughts?? This made me so excited! Will we see Morgan on the walking dead again? You do not need to respond below. Im still upset that Madison is gone. I am still wanted fear to be like season 3. Best season ever. - Chad B Daryl and Maggie get together? Cant wait to see maggie an negan talk - ray blair If it's a boy, then yay!!! If it's a girl, name her CLEMENTINE!!!! - Kale Lacrosse No matter how well written the script is going forwards after episode 5, the fact remains that the whisperer arc just won't be as good with Rick, Carl & Maggie all missing. - vicky howells Trev Q&A: Have you heard that the actor that played Morgan's Duane is supposed to be appearing in the season 9 finale according to the episode cast on imdb. What do you make of this? Do you think they'll actually bring him back? - Pixel of Pixels When Rick doesn't die...and he won't.You make sure you come back and you tell me all about that date. - Lil:xSilent Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #andrewlincoln #goodbyeletter #goodbye #thewalkingdead #amc #walkingdead Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment