Monday 1 October 2018

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Review!


via IFTTT Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 as a whole now that the season is over. This was probably the strangest season of the walking dead we have ever seen. During this season the show was literally flipped and turned upside down. The Show went from where it was in Season 3 to basically Morgan's show with a few remnants of what Fear once was. That said, while it does disappoint me quite a bit that the old Fear is dead and gone, the new one I do still find to be somewhat enjoyable even though I did not care for the villain in the back half of this season and the hurricane turned out to be just okay for me. All in all, I am going to give this season a 7.6 out of 10. Let me know what you guys think and how you feel about this strange season, now that it is over. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #fearthewalkingdead #season4 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment