Sunday 14 October 2018

Titans Series Premiere - Season 1 Episode 1 - Video Review!


via IFTTT Titans Series Premiere - Season 1 Episode 1 - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the brand new series premiere of Titans from DC Universe. Man, I was extremely impressed by this premiere episode. This series looks way better than I thought it would. This is probably the most bad ass version of Robin we have seen in live action so far. Raven is also wicked cool and Starfire is okay. The score in this first episode, Season 1 Episode 1 - 'Titan's' was great and the show has a very cool feel that is right up my alley. It has some dark scenes and can be scary at times, but also fun and light hearted at others. I am going to give the premiere episode for Titans a 9.1 out of 10. Great stuff! I hope this same quality continues throughout the series. As always, thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #titans #dcuniverse #robin Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment