Sunday 20 October 2019

Why the Earth is a Sphere, Even if it isn't!


via IFTTT Why the Earth is a Sphere, Even if it isn't! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you my final video on this topic and then I am moving 100% back to the regular type of Entertainment and Life style of videos. This is just not a space I want to get into anymore than I already have. I would say after diving in, flat head first into this topic I have found that this is just really something I should not get involved in. If Flat Earth is total nonsense there is no reason for us to discuss it, if it is 100% true then also there is no reason for us to discuss it because it will be suppressed, pushed back, and de-programmed out of the public consciousness and awareness. So even if it is true, this is just something I don't want to mess with. I am not going to go against the curve on this one, power is power, and there really isn't any reason to go into it further. Even if there is a power structure that thinks it is funny to promote ridiculous ideas in order to keep the public in the dark, so they can harness and protect the truth so only they are enlightened, I just don't want any part of this. The only way you could reserve enlightenment for yourself, would be to keep others in the dark. If you told everyone everything up front, you are not in a position to keep information for your group or for yourself. Whether Flat Earth is correct, or if it isn't, this is a no win scenario for us to discuss this any further. I hope you all understand my position and thanks for your years of support and viewership. We'll get right back to the entertainment videos, straight away. Thanks everyone! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #flatearth #flatearththeory #proofsofflatearth #trevschan2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment