Saturday 5 October 2019

the Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Could Have been Much Worse!


via IFTTT The Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Could Have Been Worse! Most likely Morgan will survive in Season 6 and be saved by someone. Most popular theory for that right now, Sherry, Daniel, Dwight, and Madison. At least Alicia and Strand survived, my Death Predictions were way off, and i'm glad they were. Let's hope they never revisit the illness thing ever again and the tree words were just a coincidence. I still don't think we'll ever see Madison again, even though they have played with the idea of the Phoenix paintings with Alicia. Trev some people think Madison might come back and save him and the showrunners didn't deny it when asked - Gilly https://ift.tt/33ax5yl Just saw TWD s10 premiere today. Man it was refreshing after Fear season 5, it put it to shame. - Mat Paterson I hate amc premiere. I liked it when we all watched it the same time. - Patrick Thomas Trev, you can put all theories to rest by remembering Morgan's own words: "I don't die." - Jordan Colley If a season one character like Morgan went out like this I’ll be disgusted, and what’s the point of the cross over - Jack G I say go down with the ship, I’m currently watching talking dead and Chris Hardwicke even looks uninspired. Gotta believe next season will be its last. - Kevin Evans Is it me or is Gimple trying to kill fear the walking dead. like he tried to kill the walking dead. - J Pitman Trev looks so defeated in these videos, I feel so bad for him! - Robert Wild Thanks for watching everyone, see you guys soon! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #fearthewalkingdead #episode16 #quitwatchingfear #fearthewalkingdeadseason6 #season6 #fears06 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment