Monday 7 October 2019

The Walking Dead Officially Renewed for Season 11!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Officially Renewed for Season 11! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be giving our thoughts on The Walking Dead being renewed for Season 11! Man this is great news, so straight after the Season 10 Premiere we are already finding out that the Walking Dead will be getting a Season 11. That's how easy it is for AMC. A lock, straight away. Very happy to hear this again and am hoping for many more years of Walking Dead. Loved the episode and the way everything was setup but come on TWD, deer are not your strong suit - PinkFlamingo Vapes! this season looks like it's going to be one of the best yet , lets hope so - Tim Eaton So glad Aaron is getting more screen time. - Anna Hunt I'm curious to see her reaction with losing Jesus, Tara and Enid. More importantly with Negan out his cell growing tomatoes haha - SavageRicktator Hello Trev enjoy your videos I know now what crm means it's means c common wealth than r means ranch m means monument that's CRM - Ghousheh Ghousheh Am I the only one that just didn't vibe with this episode at all? I felt bored and just unsatisfied.. literally mid way through started looking at my phone. And I never break my TV watching ritual - bob bob Hey Trev this show may be better than fear what am I saying anything is better than fear. Trev I fear we are all going to overdose on The Walking dead. Trev it's too much what do you think? Love you channel - Karen Phillips Still doing them fear videos trev - Bailey Saxton I hope the Fear-haters/leavers will still give it a chance. It would be unfair to not give it a chance because of fear. The showrunner is actually a true TWD veteran so I have faith in him. - Connected Anywhere but the USA we need a new environment - Jack Goldberg Not trying to be a Debbie downer but I have a really bad feeling about this show. It looks like a CW style TWD show. Like the 100 2.0 but the 100 should be an example of everything not to do in a TWD show. - Blind Entertainment - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #thewalkingdeadseason11 #thewalkingdeadseason10 #walkingdeadrenewedforseason11 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment