Tuesday 1 October 2019

Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 - Sherry Will Save Him?


via IFTTT Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 - Sherry Will Save Him! They definitely didn't kill Morgan. I bet Sherry comes and saves Morgan and season 6 is them taking down Virginia and getting the group back together...with that said, aweful season!! The second half was just a pointless non climatic eight episodes!! - russ stappen Dwight didn't go with Ginny. He's still there and will save Morgan. They made it a point to show us all the regulars, Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Wes, Chuckie, Skidmark, Grace, John, June/Laura.... but not Dwighty boy. Then it becomes the Dwight Morgan season. You heard it here first. - Two Hands and a Radio I stopped watching this show after they killed Nick. Just wanted to stop in and see Trev lose his mind. Can’t wait for TWD Season 10! - leggiopatriot Was waiting for this! what the hell did we just watch. - Llewellyn Q&A hey trev how'd Grace get pregnant it makes this season even more ridiculous this whole half I thought she was dying from radiation But now we learn she was pregnant this whole time Keep up the awesome work trev love ya bro - Epic Zombie Killer When was the last a walker killed anybody in Fear? - Brian Achim Trev you can’t stop watching. I need you to do recaps so I can stop watching. Take one for the team man. - Blake Matthews I swear, every time I see Ms. Nostrils’ face I find a new thing I hate about her - Ryan S Thanks for watching everyone, see you guys soon! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #fearthewalkingdead #fearthewalkingdeadseason6 #season6 #fears06 #morganwilllive #morgansurvives Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment