Monday 7 October 2019

My thoughts on Flat Earth!


via IFTTT My thoughts on Flat Earth! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my serious thoughts on Flat Earth. Yes, seriously. So over time quite a few people have asked my thoughts on what I think about Flat Earth Theory and Flat Earthers. It doesn't seem to be going away and what with the walking dead season 10 premiere featuring a satellite, I decided why not go ahead and give our thoughts on this one. I think it is fun, I am personally not a Flat Earther but I was interested in finding out why some people still think the Earth is flat in 2019 and found it fun to try to understand their side of things as to why they think it is not only possible, but is the correct shape of the earth that we live on. : ) The purpose of this video is not to insult or offend anyone despite their beliefs. I hope you enjoy it and we can have a relaxed short conversation on the possibility and whether or not the theory has any basis in reality. My conclusion is that it definitely does and I find certain arguments that it presents very interesting in curvature and perspective. Let me know what you guys think and as per usual, thanks for watching! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #flatearth #mythoughtsonflatearththeory #proofsofflatearth #trevschan2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment