Saturday 12 October 2019

The Walking Dead Season 10 - Could Alpha Kill Michonne?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 10 - Could Alpha Kill Michonne? https://ift.tt/322foRn The Walking Dead season 10 spoilers: Michonne killed in deadly Alpha twist? THE WALKING DEAD fans are pleased to have the show back but it seems the clock is ticking for Michonne who will be leaving the AMC show. But will it be at the hands of Alpha as the villain seeks revenge? "No, no, I can assure people it was, it's funny, when I met with [showrunner] Angela [Kang] last year for a meeting I asked her if she was cool with me growing a big old bushy beard because I prefer having a beard and I had a beard when I got the [part]," Marquand told ComicBook.com. "When I first got on the show I had a beard and they were like, 'Yeah, that's gotta go,' and I was bummed because I feel like I look and feel better with a beard. So, I was just asking more out of, A, this would feel better for my skin to not shave every day, but also, I think at a certain point we'd all be kind of looking pretty haggard and, like, we should look kinda terrible, you know? And I was saying that I want him to physically look bad after losing Eric." https://ift.tt/3231MVW Personally a whisperers only episode doesn’t bother me - Giuseppe DeRosa Keep in mind their lowest ratings most shows would kill for. I’m convinced those who still watch are us die hards, casuals have fallen away. - Jack Goldberg It just feels desperate. Last season, "look theres snow!" This season, "look theres fire!! Please dont stop watching." - Ski3hub Prepare for a musical episode featuring Beta as the rockstar. Heavy metal inspired songs from the band Slipknot - SavageRicktator I'm excited as Greg Nicotero directed this one too. He just gets better and better. He said on TD they are going for the vibe of earlier seasons with this episode. I want more BETA so this will be fun to see just how they meet, bond and birth the Whisperers. Remember when we all thought Madison was Alpha? Shhhh.... - Doctor Death - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #thewalkingdeadseason10 #whisperers #whispers Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment