Thursday 3 October 2019

The Walking Dead Season 10 Premiere - Lines We Cross - Video Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 10 Premiere - Lines We Cross - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing our first review for the first episode of The Walking Dead Season 10. This is for the season premiere, Season 10 episode 1 - Lines We Cross! Oh man, I am so excited to see the Walking Dead back on again after what was a pretty difficult summer for TWD fans. We saw the walking dead comic book series finally come to an end after 15 years and we saw a fairly trying second half season for Fear The Walking Dead Season 5. Though I do still enjoy fear and it does have some of my favorite Walking Dead characters in it now, it is still awesome to have another season of the original Walking Dead back on AMC. This premiere did not disappoint. Spoilers to follow. I loved to see, Daryl, Michonne, Carol, and the gang back at it again. This premiere has a very difficult feel and look to me for Walking Dead. It looks like they have significantly improved the quality of the show. Man, it looks super clean and super fresh! The zombies look better than ever! We also get to see a satellite crash down which causes our survivors to have to cross the border in order to put out the flames before the fire spreads and affects the Oceanside. In this episode I actually did like to see the Oceanside, because this time it actually did visually look stunning compared to prior seasons when it really just looked mostly boring to me. The episode plays through with enough zombie action, PTSD from what the whisperers did last season, and great character interactions to make me quite happy my favorite series of all time is back on. Even though our roster of survivors has changed quite a bit, it hasn't forgotten where it comes from or what it is. At this point, this will no doubt go down as my all time favorite tv series. The premiere ends off with Alpha noticing that Carol has crossed over the border to see the quarry where Alpha shows off her omega weapon to Daryl last season. An AMAZING Face Off ensues which has me absolutely amped to see the rest of this season. I am going to give this premiere episode a 9.5 out of 10. I absolutely cannot wait to see the Mothers of Madness throw down. Alpha vs Carol! Common Carol! You've got this! As always, thanks for watching everyone! I hope you enjoyed the review. I'll see you guys back again soon for lots more walking dead videos to come! Yes, WALKING DEAD, WALKING DEAD!!! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #thewalkingdead #walkingdeadseason10 #alphavscarol #carolalphafaceoff #walkingdeadtvseries #trevschan2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment