Friday 13 February 2015

TrevsChan2 is Back! Plus The Walking Dead Issue 137 Review





via IFTTT TrevsChan2 is Back! Plus The Walking Dead Issue 137 Review Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be talking about the suspension being lifted and me returning to Youtube as well as our monthly review for this month's issue of the walking dead comic book series, issue 137 A Future Uncertain. So a very special thank you goes out to each and every person that helped to support the channel during this very dark hour for me. I unfortunately do not have any answers for as to what actually happened and I am very sorry to say I may not ever get any. So thank you very much to everyone who helped out and thank you very much to Youtube and google for allowing me to continue. I hope the channel will remain healthy and we can continue to enjoy talking about The Walking Dead as well as all of the other awesome shows and comic book out there. The second part, the walking dead issue 137 A Future Uncertain I am going to give an 8 out of 10 to. I thought it was a good episode with some excellent developments. We see Lydia and Carl seemingly start what could be a relationship or something of the sort and Greg attempt to poision Maggie. It really just makes me even more excited to find out what is going to happen next. How much did Paul Monroe hear or see of what happened with Maggie. Does he know that Greg is responsible. Let's discuss. Thank you for all of the support everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment