Saturday 21 February 2015

Gotham TV Series Season 2 Confirmed!!!





via IFTTT Gotham TV Series Season 2 Confirmed!!! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. This one is going to be giving my thoughts on the confirmation that the DC TV Series Gotham has been renewed for a second season. I wanted to give my thoughts on how awesome this is and what I think of the series thus far. I think over the long run this could become an absolutely amazing series. With the kind of quality they are giving us thus far this is easily my favorite new series of 2014 and I am very excited to see what they will bring us in the future. What do you guys think of Gotham? Feel free to write your comments below. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment