Tuesday 10 February 2015

Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 2 Mijo - Video Review





via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 2 Mijo - Video Review Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be reviewing the second episode for another AMC tv Series, this one will be of AMC’s Breaking Bad spin off series, Better Call Saul. So Better Call Saul season 1 episode 2 is called Mijo and it basically continues off of the premiere with the storyline of the skaters and Tuco. We see that sort of form into what seems to possibly be the start to Saul Goodman or Jimmy Mcgill’s criminal life as he may be enticed into working with one of Tuco’s underlings to scam the people we met in the premiere. I love just how much this feels like the same universe as Breaking Bad. I mean really it feels like Breaking Bad with just a focus on Saul Goodman instead of Walter White and since Saul is so funny it really makes this show a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the premiere and I am going to give it a 8.5 out of 10. Let me know what you guys thought about it and as always, thanks for watching! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment