Tuesday 17 February 2015

Gotham Season 1 Episode 16 - The Blind Fortune Teller - Video Review





via IFTTT Gotham Season 1 Episode 16 - The Blind Fortune Teller - Video Review Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on what was another amazing episode of Gotham the tv series. This time we see what might be the first apperance of the joker. What do you guys think, is Jerome the Joker? I believe in the killing joke the Joker does in fact actually have red hair. In addition to that we see the return of Barbara, Fish Mooney unionizes her captive mates, Bruce gives a speech to the Wayne board, and Penguin gets a new side kick. I am going to give this episode a 9 out of 10. It was really incredible. The first season of Gotham is off to an amazing start. I love this series. As always thanks for watching! Check out the other videos in my channel here: http://ift.tt/1sTDz0z Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment