Friday 5 July 2019

Will we See a Walking Dead Spin Off Series? Negan of the Dead?


via IFTTT Will we See a Walking Dead Spin Off Series? Negan of the Dead? I ended up liking the ending more than I thought I would. But damn I admit I'm greedy and I want more. P.S. Negan Lives - Toxik Blackrain Well, been a fun few years..... Bye Trev!! - The Shapelys It started with Rick and it should end with Rick. ♥ - TheLittleRedPig Lack of ideas??? WTF? Here's a great idea: A new highly organized threat comprised of at least several hundred thousand people and who are very militarily equipped (even in possession of nukes, biological and chemical weapons) shows up. They are Christian extremists who see the Zombie Apocalypse as the prophesied - Pariah Sojourner He did the same thing with Invincible - Roscoe - What? Ended it abruptly? - Samsquamsh TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #thewalkingdeadend #walkingdead2 #neganofthedead #walkingdeadspinoff Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment