Tuesday 2 July 2019

The Walking Dead Comics Ending With Issue 193! - My Thoughts


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Comics Ending With Issue 193! - My Thoughts Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the walking dead comic book series ending with issue 193. This news is absolutely crazy and unexpected. It sounds like Robert Kirkman is finally pulling the plug on The Walking Dead Comic Book Series. I am deeply saddened to hear about this and was hoping to at least see an issue 200 of the walking dead. https://ift.tt/2Nt2tFc I am not certain if something has changed with Kirkman or for some reason he needs to end the series soon. I am hoping that what they will do is end the original Walking Dead comic Book Series and in turn, do a spin off focused around Carl. It could even be the Walking Dead 2, or The Walking Dead After, or The Walking Dead Future. This news has me quite shaken and I really hope this isn't the end of The Walking Dead. One way or another, it is the end of this incredible comic run. Let's hope Skybound and Image continue to produce something Walking Dead related in the future. If they don't I will surely miss reading and collecting TWD every month. Let me know what you guys think and what your reaction is to hearing this news. Thanks for your years of support everyone! My heart goes out to all of you, I love you guys! Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #thewalkingdead193 #thewalkingdeadending #thewalkingdeadend #reactionto #theendofthewalkingdead #finalissue #goodbyewalkingdead Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment