Wednesday 3 July 2019

Trev Reviews The End of The Walking Dead - Issue 193 - The Farm House!


via IFTTT Trev Reviews The End of The Walking Dead - Issue 193 - The Farm House! https://ift.tt/2RPI4Zv Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be reviewing the very last issue of the walking dead comic book series. I am very sad and yet happy at the same time to be bringing you my very final issue review for the walking dead series. Since, of course this is the final issue of the series, the walking dead 193 the farm house. This was so unexpected that many fans are basically up in arms over this information as I sort of was at first, as well. Now I am feeling much better about it because I feel like this was an ending that was what we all really did want to see. Many of us may have wanted the series to last a little bit longer, ie issue 200 or beyond but it sounds like basically this is the point where for many reasons it is time to end The Walking Dead. I do kind of still wish however that Robert Kirkman had told us ahead of time that the final issue was coming soon, rather than just sprining it on us a day before the final issues release. Even still though, I am very happy with the way things ended for The Walking Dead. This ending basically makes the walking dead comic book series version Rick's Story. It makes it so that we followed Rick and the survivors because they were the ones who started that group that rebuilt civilization. I would have definitely liked to get more issues, but at the same time I am also happy that I got to live long enough to finally see the Walking Dead come to an end. This issue features a long time skip to where Carl is now a man, with a family with Sophia (which I loved to see) and a daughter named Andrea (beautiful, definitely). Hershel turned out to be somewhat of a spoiled brat, lol. Maggie because president, and Michonne became a supreme court ruling judge. I am sad the series has come to an end but I am very happy that it was an end worthy of its name. I am going to give the final issue of the walking dead comic book series, a perfect 10 out of 10. I loved it and am thankful that the series ended in such an amazing way. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know how you guys feel about the walking dead ending and how you feel now after reading the final issue. Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #thewalkingdeadend #trevschan2 #trevreviewsthefinalissueofthewalkingdead Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment