Friday 5 July 2019

Stranger Things 3 Premiere - 'Suzie, Do you Copy' - Video Review!


via IFTTT Stranger Things 3 Premiere - 'Suzie, Do you Copy' - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing our review for the premiere episode of Stranger Things Season 3 - Episode 1 - Suzie Do you Copy? Man, I am so happy to see Stranger Things return with another season. Happy Independence Day! This year Independence day is extra special since Stranger Things is premiering today. Man, I am so excited to see the third season of stranger things. I have only so far seen the premiere episode, I haven't binged watched the whole season just yet. I am very pleased with the premiere episode. I can't believe they even brought Day of the Dead into it (my favorite zombie apocalypse movie - RIP George Romero!). Man, that was so unbelieveably cool to see, the Duffer Bros definitely know their audience, LOL. Awesome stuff, it was fun to get to see Mike, Eleven and the rest of the gang once more. I especially enjoyed Hopper having to talk to Mike and Eleven about their constant kissing and how it is affecting those around them (especially him) lol. Loved it. Very fun premiere, as expected and I cannot wait to binge watch the rest of Stranger Things 3. Love it! I am going to give this episode a 9.3 out of 10. Thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #strangerthings3 #strangerthings #strangerthingseason3 #netflix #premiere #series #special #fun Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment