Friday 12 July 2019

Stranger Things Season 3 - Video Review!


via IFTTT Stranger Things Season 3 - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing our now Season review for Stranger Things Season 3. This being the third season of this incredible series. I am very happy with the way Season 3 turned out. I still haven't made up my mind entirely on how I feel about this season compared to Stranger Things Season 1 or Stranger Things Season 2. I would probably put it right in the middle with Season 2 being my favorite so far. Season 3 did have quite the epic finale though, I do have to admit. I loved the The Battle of Starcourt. Man that was a lot of fun. The Mind Flayer was an epic villain this season, probably the strongest and most fearsome villain Stranger things has had so far. Billy was also very good in this one as an antagonist and I liked how they redeemed him at the end before the Mind Flayer... Spoiler Warning... Yah know, went all out vicious monster on him. I also was surprised by the death of hopper at the end. I did not expect to see Jim be killed off like that. This was another great season for Netflix and Stranger things. I am going to give it a 9.1 out of 10. Very sad ending but also one that was very memorable. I loved it. Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #strangerthings3 #strangerthingsseason3 #strangerthingsreview #strangerthingsrecap Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment