Monday 15 July 2019

Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 - Mid-Season Finale - Will Alicia Survive?


via IFTTT Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 - Mid-Season Finale - Will Alicia Survive? Unfortunately I think Alicia is going to die,she appeared to get the contaminated blood in her mouth - Cee Critch Nah. Alicia ain't dying in the first half. - Red Elastic 98 I don't consider myself a massive Alycia fan at all, but even I can tell that if they kill her off, they're basically asking for a cancellation at this point - dwighty boy 83 Alicia is still alive because she told grace about the walker and grace made Alicia throw up some how and then all the blood came out - Dylan Krohn I feel exactly like you do. I'm at a total loss for words. If Alicia dies I'm done.!! - Michele Jensen So why did Alicia just stay when clearly they weren’t coming through as much and she did have time? Then starts banging on the beams? Lol - Jack Goldberg Alicia dies the first three seasons officially become a total waste of time. - T Gilly they are really harping on the john june separation period its getting really old really fast - Lim Jahey "I didn't want to see that!" Something every Fear and TWD fan has said in the last few years. - FC Schaeffer If Alicia dies I'm out. Not kidding. - deadpelicanguy Alicia gets killed, they need to cancel de series. - TobyTVOfficial I said it last week, I will say it again...all good things must come to an end! I seriously doubt FTWD gets renewed, so Alicia, Strand and Daniel dying this season, with the surviving members appearing in the movies or going back to be on TWD is the only ending I see that makes sense for this show. - MrNoluv Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev #fearthewalkingdead #fear #thewalkingdead #alicia Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment