Wednesday 23 November 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 7 - Will Daryl Get the Iron & Best Half Season So Far?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 7 - Will Daryl Get the Iron & Best Half Season So Far? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again bringing you another Walking Dead video. In this one we will be talking about the best half season of The Walking Dead thus far as well as whether or not Daryl will be getting the Iron. QnA: Hey, TREV! I was wondering what is your favorite half season of TWD? Mine personally as a half goes to 4B or 2B. - Joshua Harrison http://ift.tt/2gBtUeW Hey Trev I can't picture TV Carl singing my little sunshine to Negan lol. Can you? I know he will since episode 7 is titled 'Sing me a song' line from the comic book. Also, will someone get the iron in episode 7 and Daryl will be forced to watch making him sympathize with Dwight a little? - Zasmanreviews Q&A Hey Trev, do you think there's gonna be a "Theon-Ramsay" situation between Daryl and Negan? Alberto from Italy - Alberto Pasini If he was killed what would Rick's purpose be to survive anymore? - XTarloc Gaming am I wrong or did Jesus has a thing for Sasha? I sensed chemistry between them. but I am might be or I am wrong😕 - Esthy17 Esthy17 Hey trev 2 Q&A question for you...do you think negan will make rosita one of his wives? & do you think eugene will make bullets for her? - adrian V Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment