Wednesday 16 November 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Daryl Blinked Morse Code Message to Rick!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 – Daryl Blinked Morse Code Message to Rick! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be covering something that is very odd. So I first heard of this one on Twitter and I want to thank all of you for sending it to me so I could check it out. This one is a fan theory that I think is actually correct and is a hidden Easter egg in the walking dead season 7 episode 4 service. I am always impressed by what lengths the Walking Dead AMC TV Series team is willing to go to in order to give us just a little bit more. In case putting a hidden message into the episode, VERY cool! You can check out the details for yourself here: http://ift.tt/2fgnPAa http://ift.tt/2eGfZDI Trev have u seen the rumour about daryll giving rick a morse code message by blinking . Keep up the good work mate . - James Cole – 6 Miles from the Hilltop As always thanks for watching everyone, I hope you enjoy the video! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment