Saturday 19 November 2016

The Walking Dead – Negan’s Backstory Explained!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead – Negan’s Backstory Explained! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be explaining Negan’s backstory for those who do not read the walking dead comic books and want to know a little bit more about his origin. So just who is Negan? Negan is the psychopathic leader of the strongest group of ZA survivors Rick and our protagonists have faced so far known as the saviors. Negan is one of the smartest characters we have encountered so far in the zombie apocalypse as a mastermind leader type of character who assimilates his enemies into his group rather than killing them. By assimilating other survivors into the saviors through Fear, Intimidation, Leverage, and Power Negan has risen to great heights with the saviors totalling over 100 men, now even including in the walking dead tv series the Alexandria group. How did a regular survivor become a zombie apocalypse goliath? What is his backstory? "I lost someone... very close to me. It was right before all this happened. One day they were there... and then it all just fell apart. They died. And it broke me. I don't feel anymore. I don't feel sad... I don't feel scared... I don't feel happy. I'm just... here. That's my strength. That's why I'm alive. You tell me I have to crush a field of babies to keep breathing? Sure. You say people who rely on me aren't going to live unless I turn someone's head into a bowl of gravy? I'm there. I don't feel bad about it. I don't think about it. It just is what it is. It's survival. But like I said... I'm broken. That's not living. I can't feel things. No matter how hard I try. Not after what I lost. I'm dead to this world. —Negan to Alpha before killing her I think it is safe to assume that the trauma from losing his wife and seeing the whole world breakdown around him was so painful it caused him to become lost and in turn cruel to those who dare oppose him. At some point after the outbreak, Negan established "The Saviors" and fiercely ruled over his men. Negan, along with his team (which includes at least 50 or more other men), had made a deal with the Hilltop Colony; they would use the weaponry that the other group was lacking to kill all zombies wandering near their premises, and in return, they would obtain half of Hilltop's supplies; such as livestock and crops. To get his point across, if a potential problem would arise, Negan and his men would resort to cruel and manic measures. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment