Sunday 6 November 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Daryl to Become a Villain!?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Daryl to Become a Villain!? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. For this one I will be bringing you a sort of prediction theory for the walking dead season 7 and onward for what I think they are going to do about the Daryl Dwight storyline that we are currently seeing unfold. Tonight we have the walking dead season 7 episode 3 The Cell where of course Daryl has been taken captive by Negan and Dwight. The similarities between Daryl and Dwight are just staggering at this point and I really still feel like only one of them will survive. Daryl also I believe will get his revenge on Dwight at some point I really don’t see Dwight killing Daryl. As such I believe Daryl will take over Dwight’s story arc from the walking dead comic book series. In doing so Daryl will become a member of the saviors and will sort of be between a survivor and a savior. Which side will take over and will Norman Reedus’ character go down a different path and become Negan’s number 2 and possibly a villain? I believe he will. I hope you all enjoy the video and as always thanks for watching! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment