Wednesday 30 November 2016

Gotham Season 3 Episode 11 Mid-Season Finale - Beware the Green Eyed Monster - Video Review!


via IFTTT Gotham Season 3 Episode 11 Mid-Season Finale - Beware the Green Eyed Monster - Video Review! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the mid-season finale of Gotham Season 3 Mad City. Man this has been another REALLY fun season for Gotham. I really hope this show continues for the long run. I look forward to seeing it every week and it has yet to disappoint. I also think it has gotten better and better each season. In this mid-season finale covers three main storylines. Lee’s wedding to Mario Falcone, Bruce going after the court of Owls, and Edward start to plot his revenge on Oswald Cobblepot. This was really exciting right up until the very last scene. Will Lee forgive Jim and understand why he had to kill Mario or will she think he is simply a murderer. I am going to give this mid-season finale a 9 out of 10. This was a lot of fun! As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment