Friday 25 November 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 – Does Carl Know About Judith?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 – Does Carl Know About Judith? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts in this Q and A firstly on whether or not Carl knows that Judith is Shanes. Hey trev do u think carl knows that judith is shanes? - jamie gilligan The Walking Dead Season 7 Mid-Season Finale Also Extended – 85 minutes with commercials – Andy G Hey Trev! Another for Q&A. With the way they're pacing out the season so far, when and how do you think we will see the group start to reunite?You're awesome Trev and thanks for uploading even on Thanksgiving! - Billie Jean Hey Trev, for starters just wanna say thanks for answering my question in a past video,and also thanks for the effort and quality you put in your content,great stuff keep it up brother. So I do have a question for Q&A: What is your thoughts on the direction the show is taking Carol in,I myself am confused as to what the show's purpose is. I mean doesn't she just wanna be left alone because of all the tough choices she's had to make thus far? - The ExitZero Carl is my favourite character in both comic and TV series - largely because of how much I feel I can relate to him. Who is the character (past or present) that you feel you relate to the most and why? - Matilbrook Trev, i would like to bring up the music from this episode, can you address this? I thought it sounded very obscure and weird, sort of like 80's piano and synth noises, sounded very uncharacteristic - Jdubwo JW Hey Trev, have you seen the new promo for episode 6 yet? It shows Tara being found washed up on shore by the woman we see shooting in the trailer, so maybe she isn't a villain after all. What are your thoughts on it? Keep up the great work. Kyle Cole Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment