Wednesday 17 April 2019

The Walking Dead to go on for Decades like Star Trek & New Type of Walker Coming to Fear!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead to go on for Decades like Star Trek & New Type of Walker Coming to Fear! The Walking Dead star says the franchise will go on for decades "like Star Trek" The Walking Dead can go on for "30 years" as a franchise, says one star. Ross Marquand, who plays Alexandria resident Aaron on the main show, believes the franchise can stick around "like Star Trek" has. In addition to the main show, Fear the Walking Dead is entering its fifth season, while AMC recently announced a third full series which is expected to launch in 2020. "We already have Fear the Walking Dead, but there's already talk of a second spin-off which would be amazing," Marquand told Heart FM (via ComicBook.com). "I don't know how it's going to look. There's rumours right now, so I don't know if it's actually going to happen. But I would love that. "It's like Star Trek. It will go on for like 30 years, hopefully. That would be great. The fans like it. It's a universally loved show because it deals with themes that everyone can relate to." 'Talking Dead' Host Chris Hardwick Sued Over Failed Podcast - 600 grand http://bit.ly/2UZ9Mal 'Fear The Walking Dead': Kim Dickens Open For Madison's Return “As far as I know, she’s dead!” Dickens told MovieWeb. “It was the (acting role) I’m most proud of. Helping build that show from the beginning, across three different countries, that character was something I felt I had grown my whole career to get to play. I’m so proud of it, and it ended too soon for what I wanted, but there were a lot of changes over there creatively. I can’t imagine they would want to revisit Madison, but she was a great character. I’m so proud of it.” 'The Walking Dead' Universe to Have World-Changing Walker Soon http://bit.ly/2KTGeqS "There will be one walker in particular, I have to be careful saying this around [The Walking Dead universe chief content officer] Scott [Gimple]," Goldberg said (via INSIDER). "Let's just say this walker will open a universe of possibilities for our storytelling." I am having The Walking Dead withdraws bad!!!!! - Daryl Dixon You remind me of the doctor from the CDC from season 1. lol. - Alex Jackson Why would they tell the fans who is leaving? I dont think that is cool. - Richard Whiteson Trev Q & A: How do they beat the Whisperers in the comics, if the Survivors can't beat the huge horde Alpha has control of? - Julie Cruz TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #thewalkingdead #decades #newwalker Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment