Thursday 25 April 2019

Avengers Endgame - Non Spoiler Review!


via IFTTT Avengers Endgame Non Spoiler Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you my non-spoiler review for Avengers Endgame. Man, this one is a big one. This movie might be one of the most hyped releases of all time. Endgame for the Avengers. If you guys saw my review for Avengers Infinity War, you will know that I loved the movie. I found the ending very surprising and found Thanos to be one of the all time greatest comic book movie villains. I feel very much the same about Avengers Endgame. I think it is a fantastic ending for the first 4 Avengers movies, and all of the MCU movies we have had thus far. Just like with Infinity War, the Russo brothers do a stand out job yet again of giving a lot of our heroes enough time for the audience to feel connected with them, and like their favorites haven't been left out. After all of the Marvel movies there have been so far in the MCU, it would be very easy to omit certain characters or have certain Avengers feel like their supporting cast isn't getting quite enough attention. Luckily once more this isn't the case with Endgame. I feel like each Avenger has their time to shine and the ones that stand out, out of those, do so in a way that fits perfectly. This is a great ending for the Avengers. I thought Thanos still seemd fairly strong, although not quite as strong as he did in Infinity War and our team of heroes which is really even bigger than ever, also came across as a unified team in the end and had enough character changes to keep things interesting. I enjoyed Avengers Endgame, in a way I am glad this franchise sort of 'ended' in the way that it has. I think these movies and the MCU fanbase should be very pleased with how things have wrapped up. I don't know if you needed to have Infinity War and Endgame a total of almost 6 hours in run time, but maybe to make it feel this epic and to do it justice, it needed to be. All in all, I am very happy with the MCU's first 11 years. I never would have imaged they would be able to produce this many movies and really make their cinematic universe feel almost as prolific as the iconic characters themselves from the original Marvel Comics. I am going to give Endgame a 9.3 out of 10. Epic, seems like the appropriate word. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #avengersendgame #avengers #end #endgame Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment