Saturday 27 April 2019

Gotham Series Finale - Video Review!


via IFTTT Gotham Series Finale - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you my final episode review for Gotham the tv series. This is it guys, the final episode of Gotham. Season 5 Episode 12, The Beginning. Man, I am vey sad to see Gotham go. In its 100th episode, gotham says goodbye with what I can only say is a love letter to batman\gotham fans. In this final episode we see Bruce finally become 100% batman. This episode was easily the best episode of the entire series for me. To see Bruce finally dawn the cape and become Batman was something we have waited what feels like Forever for. This series was seriously a lot of fun and one that I personally feel like never garnered the attention that it deserves. In the end I think Gotham was fantastic. They cranked out 22 episodes year after year and ended with what I consider to be the best season of the show. I am going to give the Gotham Series finale a perfect 10 out of 10. This is what all finales should be. A final episode that completes the series and leaves it in a state where it really couldn't make any sense to continue it. As the series ends, Bruce Wayne is no longer Bruce Wayne, he has become Batman. The series is no longer Gotham, it is now Batman. I suppose we will have to use our imaginations to fill in the details for how we think things will go from here for our characters. That said, I am so happy with how things ended up and am really appreciation for all of the entertainment this series brought me as a huge batman fan. In the end, this finale reminded me of why Batman is my overall favorite character in all of fiction. Great job Gotham Team and thank you for not leaving the fans hanging. You guys did amazing! - Trev saying peace. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 #gothamseriesfinale #gothamthebeginning #brucebecomesbatman #finalclipoftheseries #finalclip #batmantvseries #gotham Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment