Thursday 25 April 2019

Avengers Endgame Spoiler Review!


via IFTTT Avengers Endgame Spoiler Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you my spoiler review now for Avengers Endgame! If you missed it earlier or if you're looking for my non-spoiler review I do have it in the channel and you can watch it if you haven't seen the movie yet. Spoiler Warning! Man, I was heavily anticipating this movie since I really enjoyed Avengers Infinity War. I feel like it and Civil War are some of the best Marvel movies that have been made so far. This movie is no different, man this movie really made me sad at the end. I had to look it up to find that the first Iron Man movie came out in 2008. Wow man, it has been 11 years since the first MCU Movie. Iron Man has to be my favorite MCU Character and to see his time finally come to an end was super sad for me. I was happy to see Thanos defeated at his hands, but yes super sad to see Tony Stark fall in the process. Steve Rogers Captain America aging to his older self I thought was also sad but a nice happy ending for him. It is time for the Marvel movies to re-invent themselves with some new leads. All in all I really enjoyed Endgame. The action and humor was great as per usual with the Hulk and Thor often taking center stage as per the norm. Thanos was great in his final appearance as well. I am going to give Endgame a 9.3 out of 10. Epic, seems like the appropriate word. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #avengersendgame #avengers #end #endgame Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment