Wednesday 24 April 2019

Black Summer Season 1 - Video Review!


via IFTTT Black Summer Season 1 - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing our review for the very first season of Black Summer on Netflix. Yes I have finally finished all of the episodes for Black Summer and wanted to do a review to give my thoughts on the first season. I thought this first season for Black Summer was basically just okay. I wouldn't say it was as good as I expected. I was expecting a bit more for Netflix's first outing for a Zombie Apocalypse series. Many of the episodes felt like they were very low budget and not something that much effort\thought was put in to. I did find it to be fun and the finale sure is, well, something. It reminded me most of a video game boss battle or end mission, as they were fighting their way into the Stadium. The final moment of the first season was good, but there were a few episodes mid-season 1 that did drag quite a bit for me. I am going to give season 1 of Black Summer a 6.7 out of 10. I did enjoy it but it was somewhat clunky and not as good as I would have hoped. Oh well, we'll see if it gets a Season 2. Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #blacksummer #netflix #zombieapocalypse #series #rose #season2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment