Saturday 20 May 2017

Tom Hardy Cast as Venom!


via IFTTT Tom Hardy Cast as Venom! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on Tom Hardy being cast as Venom in Sony Pictures Self Titled Movie set for release October 5, 2018. Man, up until now I wasn’t really all that excited to see Venom as we’re getting a lot of comic book movies these days and not very many of them stand out as something special. This movie though I would have to say has a lot of potential with them casting such a fantastic lead! I am absolutely stoked to see Tom Hardy play Venom. I loved his interpretation of Bane and think this is a really great casting choice, a perfect casting choice. http://ift.tt/2qFY5na As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment