Thursday 11 May 2017

Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 – Cliff Curtis Cast for Lead Role in Avatar Sequels – Travis’ Fate?


via IFTTT Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 – Cliff Curtis Cast for Lead Role in Avatar Sequels – Travis’ Fate? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will give our thoughts on our lead for Fear The Walking Dead Cliff Curtis being cast for several Avatar sequels. Did you hear Cliff Curtis who's plays Travis on Fear the Walking Dead has been cast in a Lead role in James Cameron's Avatar sequels. What do you think? You think he may be killed off this season. Love to hear your thoughts. -Andy Guadalupe http://ift.tt/2pWBbJB awesome video Trev. does anyone know when Z-Nation comes back? - Christy Mccullough I watch EVERY video you make about TWD and thank you for your hard work! My question is this... Do we know how the original group got together? The Atlant group.....we saw in the flash back scene with Shane, Lori and Carl on the highway, that they met Carol and her family, but what about the others? Did I miss that? Do we know? My husband and I are rewatching all seasons during the break and it was something we were discussing and I said I would ask you! - Rina Meyers Hi Trev, I asked this before, but who do you think has been the biggest star to ever come on TWD. I still think Rooker is the biggest, but I don't know if you think JD Morgan is bigger than him. As always thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment