Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Walking Dead 167 ‘A Certain Doom’ – Video Review


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Issue 167 ‘A Certain Doom’ – Video Review Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be reviewing what I would say is definitely the saddest issue of the walking dead ever. Major spoilers for this one to follow. In this issue we see the death of an absolute A list character, from the beginning of the series. Andrea. Man this one was super sad, I’m still kind of down from it. I’m glad they did it because she is such an important character in the series that I really to be honest was in denial about right up until the very end. I kept on thinking for a twist or for her to survive somehow but she just simply didn’t. There were some very heartfelt lines here at the end and it was definitely necessary I think for us as readers as those of us who have been following the series for a long time have been reading Andrea for maybe up to even 10 years at this point. It is super sad to see her final issue, I am just glad it was mainly focused on her and not other things happening out there in the world for the most part. I am going to give this issue a perfect 10 out of 10. It was the saddest issue of the walking dead comic book series ever. I’m not ashamed to say I was teary eyed reading it almost all the way throughout. Don’t forget to let me know what you guys thought of the issue and how you feel about the passing of one of our favorite characters in the series, Andrea. As always thanks for you support everyone and viewership. - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment