Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Walking Dead Season 8 – Will I Ever Drop The Walking Dead?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 – Will I Ever Drop The Walking Dead? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on whether or not I will ever drop the walking dead as a viewer and also as a youtuber content creator. what would make you stop watching twd? - sol porter twd f’d up so hard last season that I'm not even hyped at all for it. They'll have to work for it - Honest Hangedman The average person has no clue Fear TWD returns any time soon. Unless you live in a Walking Dead bubble, there is ZERO hype for Fear. - Tobin Erwin what hype for fear...this is the only place i've seen people even talk about it... - Rick Grimes Hey Trev....Did you get the Bisquick reference from the Season 7 Finale when Negan gave Sasha the pancake breakfast?! RIP Abraham... Keep Up the amazing Work Brotha!!! - Dcsquire28 hi trev just wondering if you have ever done a vid on most annoying characters ? just going over season 5 again and forgot how annoying beth is , my god her and her singing !!!! i was glad to see her go ,cute but annoying !!!!! agree ? - Kris Heaton Hey Trev, I LOVE your videos, and I cant wait for the whisperers. I have seen people's ideas for Kane to play Beta, but I submit that his wrestling brother The Undertaker would be a much better fit. With his hair and build, he just looks like beta. - steven loy Q&A Hey Trev, I watch your videos every morning with my tea. I really appreciate you taking your time out to upload something new every day and answer questions. I have two questions. 1) When Jadis 'propositions' Rick she looks over to Michonne and asks if he is 'hers'. Michonne confirms they are together then Jadis says she would go second. Do you think that was Jadis' own odd way of being respectful, or was it more of a mocking joke? 2) Andrew Lincoln has said he has never watched an episode. Do you think he would once the show concluded? Thanks again Trev! Keep up the great work! – Bobbie G Hey Trev, question for one of your walking dead Q & A's: Do you think Jadis will help Negan in all out war? Their mentality of "we take, we don't bother" doesn't seem to align with assisting Negan after the causalities they suffered in the season 7 finale. I feel like their best mode of attack is to wait out the war of Rick vs Negan and attack whoever remains. I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks bro - TheAireaidLord Hey Trev! Do you think that The Walking Dead should've had less episodes per season instead of 16, so the quality would've been better? Keep up the good work! - Christian TrevsChan2 Facebook Page ► http://ift.tt/1jivmhV TrevsChan2 Twitter ► https://twitter.com/trevschan2 TrevsChan2 Tumblr ► http://ift.tt/1jivldy Trevschan2 Google+ ► http://ift.tt/1pAgZTK Trevschan2 Blogger ► http://ift.tt/1jivmyb Who Would Win Vs Series ► http://ift.tt/1sTDzh2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment