Thursday 22 December 2016

Trev’s Top 5 TV Series of 2016!


via IFTTT Trev’s Top 5 TV Series of 2016! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be counting down what are my top 5 favorite television series for 2016. Since we are coming close to the start of 2017 and new years I decided let’s have a look at this year and I will let you guys know which series I enjoyed the absolute most this year. Here are the TrevsChan2 top 5 TV Series of 2016: 5. Gotham 4. Mr. Robot 3. Fear The Walking Dead 2. Game of Thrones 1. The Walking Dead I wonder if any of you guessed them and their order. Please leave a comment below to let me know what your guys top 5 favorite series were for this year. Which shows did you enjoy more than any other? Which are your favorites for 2016? As always thanks for watching guys! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment