Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half – Daryl Losing His Humanity & New Sneak Peek!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half – Daryl Losing His Humanity? & Sneak Peek Time to meet Ezekiel! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you antoher video. In this Q and A we’ll be discussing Daryl Losing his Humanity and also giving our thoughts on the new Sneak Peek – time to introduce you to King Ezekiel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aG_xW0RhVk Trev, Q&A: After everything Daryl has been through this season, do we think, he might go a little bit crazy? I mean, he virtually slaughtered Fat Joey.... - ChanCeNecK I laughed out loud when Negan was telling Rick about Carl and was like, "I even fed him spaghetti!" - Dixie Normas Father Gabriel is starting to become one of my favourite characters - casey f Hey Trev, seems pretty obvious to me that "the boot guy" spying on Rick, Aaron, and Alexandria is Richard from the Kingdom. He has a trailer in the woods and keeps his supplies on the house boat. After he caught Rick and Aaron stealing from him he followed them back to Alexandria. - Dave G I love the actor that plays Richard, idk why but he reminds me of Russell Crowe, He has a good presence about him, would definitely have been a good addition to game of thrones I think.. - Julie C. Too far gone is still my favorite midseason finally.. - Yannick Naert Q&A: Do you think Daryl is devolving into more of a vicious and barbaric character? - Joel Humphreys Trev i come from the future and the guy in the boots is someone named Brion - Miky As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment