Thursday 8 December 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Mid-Season Finale – Ratings Slightly Up!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale – Ratings Slightly Up! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the ratings being slightly up from episode 6 with episode 7. Episode 7 sing me a song scored 10.48Million viewers which is slightly higher than episode 6 Swear was. That said I think after a fantastic episode 7 the mid-season finale should be quite a bit higher with I would say probably somewhere around 13 Million. http://ift.tt/2gBtUeW Q&A Trev. Do you think Dwight p’d himself like Mark did when he got the iron? - Visual OS Q&A: was Trevschan1 taken? - justin a Q+A Trev ....I remember you always said the Governor was your favorite villain. Do you still feel that way now or is Negan now your favorite! Thanks again! - Marilyn S Q&A when do you think Maggie will give birth to her baby? - trippy shanay Sansome Hey trev Q&A what are your thoughts about all the Girl Power this half season? - Hiram B hey trev I always comment but you never answer my questions I'd appreciate if you'd answer. My question is: Do you think their trying to make the tv show carl tamer than the comic version? The Tv show Carl seems pathetic in comparison to the comic carl. He doesn't kill as much men as the comic carl, what do you think? - Done dundundundun Can we get a live reaction for mid season ???? - BIGBOSSGAMING Q and A trev do you think negan could become a father in the apocalypse? We saw Sherry taking a pregnancy test with the doctor. They made sure to focus on it. Do you think it could be possible especially having so many wives? - Becca Frye Negan looks better with a beard. - Yudith DM Is there anything Negan does you don't laugh at, I felt bad for Carl as he was helpless and he put his sister in harms way - dragonball radian As always thanks for watching! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment