Monday 12 December 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half – The Man with the Boots is Morales?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half - Who is the Man in the Boots? Morales? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the spontaneous fan theory that the man with the boots supposedly named Leslie William Starton is actually Morales. OHHMAAAAGERRRRD!!!! Trev you said that Morales would never come back. But you were wrong. And he found beautiful boots! - Raphaël Tremblay "My Name is Leslie William Starton and I armed with a Ruger 10/22 [crack shot can hit targets 70 yds] AR5 15 7 [shit you not] AK-47, Grenades [Try me] and several handguns & Rifles of antiquity [collector/enthusiast] you are not smart to have not listened to the first sign you will not survive and my conscience will be clear because you have been warned. I will not hesitate to protect my home, my food, my supplies, my ammo [congratulations the only way that you have possibly read this far without being shot is that I am dead. Have at it Assholes." - Who else thinks that the person watching Rick & Alexandria is the Whisperers? :D - XxZHALO13Xx Someone from the Oceanside? Question: How did Spencer turned into a walker? He wasn't even bitten? - Unknown a moment of silence for fat joey - revenant lokoma Trevor I got such a B when it said RISE UP for the 2nd half of season 7. - Edward Jr Velasco Q&A Trev - What do you think happened to World Patriot? 😂 - Wurfles trev i dont think your going to get the ultimate fan - Andrew Ortiz Q and A question Trev, because the group are coming together so quickly do you think 'All out war' will happen in the season seven finale? - Matthew The Neko Boy Qna: Trev do you think the weird zombie with the spikes in the trailer for the second half was the whisperer? - ClutchVersi0n Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment