Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone! What I got for Christmas & TWD S7 First Half was Necessary!


via IFTTT Merry Christmas Everyone! What I got for Christmas & TWD S7 First Half was Necessary! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to say Ho Ho Ho MERRRRYY CHRISTMAS to you all! Sharing what I got for Christmas and your usual daily walking dead season 7 second half video, this one a Q and A. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://ift.tt/2heyrQ8 Top 5 tv series – was for my favorite series not which one was better. Which I enjoyed more it is. You forgot STRANGER THINGS, at least as a honorable mention. In your review for it I thought you really liked it. - Jay Bee how much more better does GoT have to be and how much more declining does WD have to do, for GoT to be your fav? - Matthew Dwyer Hey Trev how can we thank you for making videos like this all year for us? – if you want to tip me you can do so through my Patreon account: http://ift.tt/2heyrQ8 This is my favorite season because I love how they made the feeling of hopelessness. When they win it'll be that much better. - TheUnoriginalGamer Trev,did you get the sense from the fans of "hopelessness "? Do you think the writers did that on purpose? I'm sure of it! - Teddy Zuppa Hey Trev, do you think you could rank episodes 1 through 8 of season 7 of TWD like you did last year? Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks – Jon Beckett Trev, which villain do you think is most redeemable in motives etc? - Luke Maunsell (Shane I would say) Q&A Trev, how many extended episodes do you think will be in the back half of the season? - SuspectTwo Q&A Hey Trev, love your work! Do you think Rosita & Eugene will hook up in the show? - Kelly Mack TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://ift.tt/2heyrQ8 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment