Friday 31 August 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 Bluray\DVD Set Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Bluray\DVD Set Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the walking dead season 8 on Bluray. This year unfortunately they did not include any deleted scenes at all. There are 3 special features, which are: - In Memorium - Carl's Legacy - The Price of War I personally did enjoy season 8 quite a bit. I thought the tv series version of All out War turned out pretty solid. As we all know, action is very difficult to do in a tv series. I thought they brought us about as much action as they possibly could have and I am satisfied with the season. I hope season 9 will be if not just as good, even better. As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment