Saturday 4 August 2018

DC Multiverse Gotham City Figure Display!


via IFTTT DC Multiverse Gotham City Figure Display! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts and showing off my custom built Gotham City figure display for the DC Multiverse and DC Universe figures. Man, this guy took probably about a decade to build up to this point since I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I have to work on it just once in a while when I do get some time. This display is meant for 6 inch figures, such as the Mattel DC Multiverse and Classics figures. I have been a Batman fan pretty much my entire life. I do also have a DC Collectibles Batwing which eventually I plan on hanging in the display somewhere. I also have a Batcave which is pretty awesome as well. I hope you all enjoy the video, don't forget to like, share, and favorite the video as well as subscribe! Thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment