Friday 3 August 2018

The Ups and Downs of Being a Youtuber! 3650 Videos Later!


via IFTTT The Ups and Downs of Being a Youtuber! 3650 Videos Later! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts and just sort of vlogging with you guys about my journey being a Youtuber. I thought this would fun to explain kind of how things have been in the first decade of doing this and some sort of predictions for what you guys can expect to see in the next 5 years from the channel. With the decline in the popularity of The Walking Dead I am going to most likely just do videos here and there as I feel like, as a hobby. Being an entrepreneur is very difficult and something that certainly not everyone is cut out for but to those of you who are interested in this space, I decided why not share my thoughts on the matter as mine as quite cultivated on the subject since I've been a part time entrepreneur for around 12 years now of my career. Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb I hope you all enjoy the video and thank you for your years of support! See you guys soon! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment