Wednesday 22 August 2018

Better Call Saul Season 4 Episode 3 - Something Beautiful - Video Review!


via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 4 Episode 3 - Something Beautiful - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts and reviewing the premiere episode for Better Call Saul Season 4. Better Call Saul Season 4 Episode 3 - 'Something Beautiful'. I absolutely loved these last 2 episodes for Better Call Saul. The stuff that's been going on between Gus and Nacho has been amazing! Also I have really been enjoying seeing what's happening with Jimmy and Kim. It kind of saddens me to know that Jimmy is going to screw things up again for himself. Self sabotage seems to be his middle name. We know that things between Jimmy and Kim cannot last long term as we know where Jimmy ends up but I can't help but watch anyway. I am going to give episode 3 a 9 out of 10. I thought it was a fantastic episode! Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment