Sunday 15 April 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 Finale Hype! - Survival Sunday!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Finale Hype! - Survival Sunday! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will just be popping in to say what's up to everyone as we get prepped for the premiere airing of the walking dead season 8 finale! For those of you who are at the theaters, man enjoy the absolute H3II out of it. I hear you guys got a poster for the event and be sure to let me know afterwards if you get to see any extra scenes that maybe we don't get to see with the regular AMC channel airing or stream for the walking dead season 8 finale, all out war finale! Enjoy the episode guys, I wish I could be there to watch it with each and every single one of you. Since I can't this is the next best thing. Enjoy it guys! I love you guys, you're the best! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment