Sunday 8 April 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 15 - Rick Throws Stiff Punches! - tc2 Q and A


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 15 - Rick Throws Stiff Punches! - tc2 Q and A https://ift.tt/2ICkiuc "The thing about Andy is he's got no coordination at all, whatsoever. Zero," Reedus said. "So, [Negan actor] Jeffrey Dean Morgan calls me and he goes, 'Tonight's gonna suck.' I'm like, 'Why?' He goes, 'Because I have the big fight scene with Andy. He's gonna punch me in the face. He's gonna drink a lot of coffee. He's gonna get super excited. He's gonna punch me in the face.'" The scene Reedus is recalling is from the Mid-Season Eight finale, in which Lincoln's Rick and Morgan's Negan came face to face in Alexandria. "It's supposed to be acting," Reedus said. Previously, Lincoln admitted to punching Morgan in the scene, saying the actor took it "like a champ." "He has no coordination," Reedus said. "The thing is, he does it, and then he completely denies that he did. Jeff's on the phone, he's going, 'Man, he's gonna punch me in the nose.' Then, my other line rings and it's Andy going, 'Okay, so tonight, I'm getting ready, I'm gonna add a karate kick, and I'm gonna chop him and I'm gonna throw it, and I'm do all this stuff!'" It was Lennie James Choice to Leave TWD https://ift.tt/2JpVsih Yo Trev Q&A: Do you think Jadis will survive for the super long haul? I’m talking till season 11 or 12. - Zasmanreviews Googled Lauren's new ABC series, Whiskey Cavalier. Can't say it interests me at all - I'm not watching it just b/c it's Lauren. js - Carol Dvorak Hey Trev after that FTWD season 4 trailer I hope Morgan stays for season 4 and 5 lol before coming back to TWD. Hopefully this opens up future TWD universe crossover possibilities. - Sweigmaster2000 Trev why do you care so much what other people think of FTWD. You should care about what you think, not what others think. - Zeki Numanoglu Hey Trev, TWD is so much better when it's not spoiled. Other than theories I have no clue how the finale will conclude. Do you think AMC has done a better job this season with keeping spoilers under wraps? Thanks and have a great weekend. - Mena I don’t think the death was worth it. Rick’s motivations in the comics made sense to me. As the War goes on, he realizes what they can create and decides that Negan’s best punishment would be to show him how wrong he was. - LeMelleKH2 Am I the only one who thinks Rick and Morgan are the deadliest duo in the show? I'd like to see more of this before he goes to Fear. - Thomas Noctor Hey Trev Q&A! do you think that Carol's character has come full circle? And if so, What would you like to see happen to her character next? Thanks Trev. - Billie Jean Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment